Kim Gan Enterprise supplies top quality spark plugs to automotive workshops and engineering companies.
We are a supplier of Denso Spark Plugs in Singapore. Denso is one of the leading global suppliers serving most the world’s major car makers for more than 60 years
Economical performance and improved ignitability over standard NGK Spark Plugs original equipment manufacturer and racer approved.
• – Lowers ignition system voltage requirements
• – Greater ignitability and performance over conventional spark plugs
• – Trivalent Metal Plating has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
• – Increased fuel economy and lower emissions
• – Highly durable against electrical and chemical wear
• – Good performance spark plug
• 90 degree
V-Power center electrode
• Superior anti-corrosion properties
Iridium Power® best demonstrates its performance improvement during acceleration. The world’s smallest center electrode and specially shaped ground electrode deliver maximum spark energy while withstanding temperatures greater than 4000º F. These features combine to achieve higher ignitability and require lower spark voltage than ever before. As a result, acceleration improves in comparison with normal plugs.
• Tapered cut, U-Groove ground electrode
• Worlds smallest 0.4mm iridium center electrode
• Patented 360-degree laser welding assembly process
• Required ignition voltage reduced
• Unsurpassed center electrode durability
• Available for many performance and power sports applications, including Corvette, Viper, and Harley-Davidson
• Improved spark ignition for maximum combustion, even with lean air-fuel mixtures
Ignitability That’s a Cut Above
To increase ignitability, the important point is to let the flame kernel produced by the spark to grow unobstructed. Normally, this can be accomplished by widening the spark gap. However, this causes spark voltage to increase, which has the opposite effect. Iridium Power uses DENSO’s patented U-Groove ground electrode to achieve maximum ignitability while minimizing required voltage.
The U-Groove is Engineered for Greater Fuel Efficiency and Improved Throttle Response
DENSO’s patented U-Groove spark plug enables complete combustion by allowing the spark to fill the gap created by the U shape. The ball of fire created in the U-Groove develops a larger and hotter flash front that virtually eliminates excessive fouling and erratic starts caused by poor fuel mixtures.
Even DENSO’s “standard” spark plug is something special. The innovative design that helped to make DENSO spark plugs famous, the U-Groove plug employs a unique, channeled ground electrode designed to generate a larger spark nucleus at the point of ignition. Greater spark energy than ordinary plugs means improved flame travel, producing more complete, consistent, and efficient combustion.
• 100 percent pre-fired to ensure reliable operation
• Copper core center electrode for superior thermal conductivity
• Unique five-rib insulator reduces flashover and decreases voltage loss
• Dual copper and glass seal bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal.
• Original Equipment in automotive applications
• Patented U-groove ground electrode design fires leaner mixtures than conventional plugs
• Precision machine-rolled threads reduce seizing and cross-threading in delicate aluminum heads
• Wide range of part numbers for thousands of applications, including classic and collector cars
• Lasts twice as long as conventional plugs
Unique U-Groove Ground Electrode
The unique U-Groove ground electrode is one of the finest features of DENSO spark plugs. The electrode was developed to meet the demand for improved ignitability, necessary for increased efficiency in emission gas purification and fuel consumption.
With the U-Groove ground electrode, firing can be greatly improved without increasing the spark plug gap.
Better Fuel Efficiency and
Improved Throttle Response
The U-Groove ground electrode provides a larger spark stimulation and more complete combustion, resulting in better fuel efficiency and improved throttle response.